BELFAST CITY SIGHTSEEING BUS TOUR
Belfast's Most Comprehensive, Entertaining & Memorable Hop-on Hop-off City Tour
Enjoy an open top bus tour across the beautiful city of Belfast, see the historic landmarks and listen to an entertaining commentary on the city’s past present and future. The route covers breathtaking architecture and feats of engineering, including the renowned Queen’s University, the giant H & W cranes and the Titanic birthplace. Take a tour of the Titanic Experience ( with our combo ticket), then hop off at the beautiful Belfast Castle and its stunning surrounding’s and enjoy the Castle gardens and wonderful views of the city. Or hop off at the university quarter and visit the Ulster Museum located in the enchanting Botanical Gardens. The tour takes you along the Peace wall and lets you marvel at the skills that created the world famous Belfast murals on the Falls and Shankill roads.
Belfast is an enchanting and welcoming city with something to offer even the most diverse and demanding of visitors. Belfast is a compact city of contrasts, in addition to being an epicentre for political, cultural and historical intrigue.
Sights we will visit:
- High Street, ( Albert Memorial Clock, Customs House , Victoria centre, Salmon of Knowledge)
- Titanic Quarter birthplace of the famous luxury liner.
- The Titanic Experience
- Queen's Road, (Odyssey pavilion, W5, Titanic Quarter, Harland & Wolff Cranes, SS Nomadic)
- Elevated views of Belfast Lough and Laganside.
- Belfast Castle and Cavehill Country Park
- Belfast Adventure Playground,
- Antrim Road , Waterworks, Clifton Street Cemetery.
- Crumlin Road, (Belfast Distillery Crumlin Road Jail & Court House)
- Shankill Road, (Loyalist Murals, Garden of Remembrance)
- Peace Wall
- Falls road (Republican Murals, International Wall)
- St Peter's Cathedral
- Royal Victoria Hospital , Dunville Park
- Dublin Road ( Belfast’s smallest house )
- Eglantine Avenue ( Malone Lodge Hotel Wellington Park Hotel The Bot )
- University Road, (Queen's University of Belfast, Ulster Museum, Botanical Gardens )
- Gt.Victoria Street, ( Opera House, Europa Hotel, Europa Bus Centre The Crown Bar )
- Fisherwick Place ( Jury’s Hotel, Spires Centre, RBAI, Belfast College of Technology )
- City Hall, Linen Hall Library(Commercial Centre, Bars Restaurants & Shopping)
TOUR TITLE: Open Top Tour
DAYS OF WEEK: Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
RUNS FROM: 16-09-2013 TO 16-09-2014
TOUR TIMES: 09:45, 10:15, 10:45, 11:15, 11:45, 12:15, 12:45, 13:15, 13:45, 14:14, 14:45, 15:15, 15:45, 16:15, 16:45,