BELFAST CITY SIGHTSEEING BUS TOUR
Belfast's Most Comprehensive, Entertaining & Memorable Hop-on Hop-off City Tour
The Belfast Hop-on Hop-off City Bus tour is proud to offer the most comprehensive, informative and memorable guided city tour of northern Ireland's fascinating capital.
Belfast is an enchanting and welcoming city with something to offer even the most diverse and demanding of visitors. Recently voted "Europe's Friendliest Regional Capital" it is a compact and charming city of contrasts, in addition to being an epicentre for political, cultural and historical intrigue.
Our exciting tour takes in all that the city has to offer from the bustling University Quarter where architecture, academia and a vibrant social scene are all spectacularly combined, to the notorious political murals of East & West Belfast which depict in their own unique way the turbulent events of the so called 'Troubles'. We also visit amongst other places the infamous Titanic Quarter, home to colossal cranes of Harland & Wolff and the final location of the recently returned SS Nomadic, tender to the ill fated Titanic and only surviving vessel from the White Star Line.
Our tour aims to capture the unique charm and distinctive ambience of Belfast as well as provide a definitive sense of history, heritage and culture for this fiercely proud and extremely hospitable city.
Sights we will visit:
- Titanic Quarter birthplace of the famous luxury liner.
- Great Victoria Street, (europa hotel, jury's hotel, day's hotel, grand opera house, crown bar, europa bus centre)
- Murals across every quarter of the city,
- City hall, linen hall library, donegall place shopping precinct.
- Falls road (Republican murals, divis tower, peace line, Clonard monastry,St Peter's cathedral)
- Shankill Road/Agnes Street, (Loyalist murals, Garden of rememberance, peace wall )
- Crumlin Road, (Crumlin road jail, court house, Mater hospital)
- Donegall Street, (St Anne's cathedral, cathedral quarter, university of Ulster, Belfast Telegraph, Irish news)
- High Street, ( Albert clock, customs house square, Victoria centre, laganside bus station)
- Queen's Road, (odyssey pavilion, w5, titanic quarter, harland & wolff cranes, ss nomadic)
- Waterfront Hall, (waterfront hall, St George's market, law courts, central station)
- City Hall, (ten square hotel, city hall, commerical centre, bars & restaurants)
- Shaftesbury Square, ( Lavery's gin palace, equality commission, bars & restaurants)
- University Road, (Queen's university of Belfast, Ulster museum, Botanic gardens, stranmillis road)
- Stormont N.ireland's Parliament
TOUR TITLE: Belfast City Tour
DAYS OF WEEK: Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
RUNS FROM: 01-01-2012 TO 01-10-2012
TOUR TIMES: 10:15, 11:15, 12:15, 13:15, 14:15, 15:15, 16:15,
select your Belfast tour below