GIANTS CAUSEWAY TOURS OF BELFAST
In the beautiful land of Ireland, where myths and legends are common, you’ll find no better place to visit than the World Famous Giant's Causeway
'The Eighth wonder of the World '
Tour departs Belfast and travels north along the Causeway Coastal Route ( voted the fifth best coastal drive in the world ) through the beautiful Glens of Antrim to the world famous Carrick A Rede ropebridge. The brave among us can make the terrifying trip across the bridge that was originally erected by salmon fishermen (weather permitting)*, or for those who prefer to keep their feet firmly on land, take one of the exhilarating walks, and enjoy the stunning views.
Then its on to the highlight of our tour Giant’s Causeway, Ireland's only World Heritage Site. Spend some time climbing over the ancient stones, snapping some photos, and enjoying the myths and legends that surround this world famous attraction.
Then we travel to the village of Bushmills (site for one of the world’s oldest whiskey distilleries). We can Here you can also browse in the extensive gift shop, or make a visit to the bar to have a taste of this world famous whiskey!
When you combine all of the sights and attractions with our entertaining and knowledgeable guides you get a ' Day tour with memories for a lifetime '
- You can arrange to have our courtesy vehicle collect you from your city centre accommodation at time of booking.
- Departs Belfast at 10am from Victoria shopping centre Chichester street.
- 7 Days per week.Travel along the Causeway coastal route to:
- Carrick A Rede Ropebridge
- Giants Causeway ( Lunch Break )
- Bushmill’s and Bushmills Distillery
- Arrive in Belfast at approx. 7pm
TOUR TITLE: Giants Causeway Tour
DAYS OF WEEK: Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
RUNS FROM: 16-09-2013 TO 16-09-2014
TOUR TIMES: 10:00,